Delivering resources that enhance member value is a core function of the CRPHO. CRPHO Members have access to cost saving programs and educational opportunities through our partnerships with various vendors.
All policies, procedures and educational information are available to members online upon logging in. Contact Jenny McIntyre at 319-366-5282 ext. 1 for further information.
CRPHO members have the benefit of
- Contracting expertise - the CRPHO looks out for your best interest by dedicating staff to manage the complex insurance contracting process
- Delegated credentialing - we provide you with a one-stop resource for payer credentialing. As a delegated credentialing entity, the CRPHO provides one application to you, conducts primary source verification on your behalf, completes the credentialing process, and notifies payers of your affiliation with the CRPHO. All processes are electronic and saves offices time and resources.
- Group Purchasing - our partnerships provide you with access to significantly reduced rates for everything from office and medical supplies to malpractice and employee benefit serivces.
- Training and development for your staff - the CRPHO brings subject matter experts to help your practice be successful in a variety of areas.
- Policies and procedures - the CRPHO collaborates with practice administrators to gather information and develop and share community wide best practices for topics that every practice faces.