Some medical practice functions don't require an in-house expert in every clinic. That's where the CRPHO steps in to off load administrative burden for essential and non-essential duties to save your practice time and money.
All policies, procedures and educational information are available to members online upon logging in. Contact Jenny McIntyre at 319-366-5282 ext. 1 for further information.
CRPHO members have the benefit of
- Contracting expertise - the CRPHO looks out for your best interest by dedicating staff to manage the complex insurance contracting process. As a messenger model PHO, your input is actively integrated into the contract development, however our staff will manage the details of ensuring contract terms are met on your behalf.
- Delegated credentialing - we provide you with a one-stop resource for payer credentialing. As a delegated credentialing entity, the CRPHO provides one application to you, conducts primary source verification on your behalf, completes the credentialing process, and notifies payers of your affiliation with the CRPHO. All processes are electronic and saves offices time and resources.
- Group Purchasing - our medical and office supply contract provides you with access to thousands of medical supplies at significantly reduced rates. CRPHO accesses McKesson discounts through our agreement with Health Enterprises, an equity owner in the national group purchasing organization called Premier. Please contact Jim Loes at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 319-551-2216 for McKesson supplies or to enroll in the Health Enterprises/Premier program. Our office supplies purchasing partner is Office Express. Please contact Kathy Moeder at email@example.com or at 319-363-9426.
- Medical Malpractice and Risk Management - our agreement with TrueNorth and Midwest Medical Insurance Company (MMIC) offers our members discounted malpractice insurance premiums and expert risk management advice. Contact Matt Evans at TrueNorth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-739-1458.
- Collection agency services - don't invest your valuable time chasing delinquent accounts. Let the CRPHO preferred vendor Allied Business Accounts do this work for you. CRPHO membership provides you access to their services at significantly reduced rates. For more information, please contact William Carlson at email@example.com or at 1-800-533-0216. Check out their web site at www.abacollect.com.
- IT Services - no dedicated IT or server support? We can help you with that. CRPHO has an arrangement with Computer System Support (CSS) to provide computer services and technical support for your office or home at a reduced rate. These services range from basic troubleshooting of any computer problem to software installation and system upgrades. Contact Tim Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-294-9562.
- Staffing Solutions - the PHO recently signed an agreement with Kelly Services to offer our members a staffing discount opportunity. Kelly Services is our exclusive staffing partner and as a member of the CRPHO, you have access to automatic discounts for non-clinical staff through Kelly Services. Contact Lori Smith at 366-1897 or SmithL2@kellyservices.com.
- Training and development for your staff - the PHO contracts with subject matter experts to enhance training opportunities for your practice. Topics vary based on clinic demand. Examples of past training sessions include: Coding for Consults, payor pre-certification training, and compliance related topics.
- Policies and procedures - the CRPHO gathers practice administrators together to share information and develop community wide policies for topics that every practice faces. In this manner every practice doesn't waste time "figuring things out" on their own, they work collaboratively to support each other and streamline processes. Examples include: Red Flag Rule Policy, documentation of consults vs. transfer of care, and HIPAA legislation.